LAKE SHORE PARK CLUB
Lake Shore Park Club is organized to offer varied recreational programs and promote the well being of its membership.
Additional Mt.Washington Cruise Tickets Available
Now - Over
200 LSP tickets sold!
DEADLINE 9:00AM on Wednesday, July 23rd
Contact LSP Office 603-293-7771 or
DETAILS DAY OF THE CRUISE:
- MEET AT PARK FRONT ENTRANCE – Suggest ‘car pooling’ from dwellings
- DROP OFF PASSENGERS – DRIVERS PLEASE WALK BACK TO ENTRANCE
- FIVE BUSES WILL BE NAVIGATING/BOARDING OUR MEMBERS AT FRONT ENTRANCE
- NO VEHICLE OVERFLOW PARKING AVAILABLE AT FRONT ENTRANCE
- BUSES WILL DEPART FOR THE WEIRS PROMPTLY AT 5:00PM
- CRUISE TICKETS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED ONBOARD OUR BUSES
- AFTER OUR FABULOUS CRUISE - MEET BUSES AT 10PM FOR RETURN TO LSP
Bahre Estate In Alton For Sale $49 Million
PAY LSP DUES AND FEES ON LINE - Use a Credit Card or do an E-check. Click the Pay Online Button Below: There is a 3% plus $2.95 fee associated with this service.
Laugh a Little
A new coupon was added to the Discounts Coupon Tab. It is for 15% off at the Woodland Tavern (Formerly William Tell). Go there and print your coupons.
The History of the World in TWO MINUTES. Click here
A MUST SEE CLOCK - MUCH MORE THAN JUST TIME
World Clock Click Here
MEMBERS, DO WE HAVE YOUR CURRENT EMAIL ADDRESS?
Please click here to update us. Add you email address and member name:
HISTORY OF LAKE SHORE PARK
|The year was 1890 and the date was June 17, the Concord & Montreal Railroad finished a rail line from Lakeport to Alton Bay. This railroad ran through Lake Shore Park which was owned by the Boston & Maine railroad and was one of the stops along the way. MORE:|
This Video was prepared for the LSP's 35th Anniversary Party. It is approximately 1 hour long. Only a 10 minute version is shown here. You may obtain a copy of the video by contacting us via the contact section of the WEB site.
GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL BETWEEN 1940 & 1999 - CLICK THE JUKE BOX LINK BELOW
WEBMASTER - ALan Kirkman